Baptisms are scheduled by contacting the parish office at 317-255-4534. Usually, they are held on the second and fourth Sunday’s of the month at 12:30 pm.
- Parents requesting baptism for their first child are asked to attend a baptismal preparation class. Contact the Parish Office, at 317-255-4534, to sign up for an evening baptismal preparation class, preferably before the birth of your child. Classes are held in the multipurpose room. Upcoming class dates: 2/1/18, 3/1/18, 5/10/18, and 6/7/18.
- If a child is in 3rd grade or older and is not baptized he or she will have an opportunity to learn about the faith and celebrate sacraments through RCIC.
- Adults wishing to be baptized are invited to participate in RCIA.
The Sacrament of the Eucharist is the source and summit of our Christian faith. We believe that the bread and the wine become the real presence of Christ – Christ’s body and blood. It is a sacrament of building community, so it is often referred to as Holy Communion.
- To receive Eucharist, Catholics should not be in the state of grave sin
- Catholics are to fast at least one hour before Mass
- At communion time, non-Catholics are welcomed to come forward for a blessing by placing arms across their chest
- Gluten-free hosts are available simply by mentioning it at the time of reception.
Reconciliation is celebrated each Saturday from 4:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. and from 8:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on the 1st Saturday of the month.
Couples need to contact the parish office six months prior to the anticipated wedding date to make marriage arrangements.
Marriage sponsor couples are needed to assist engaged couples prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. Contact the parish office at 317-255-4534 for more information.
Sacrament for the Sick
Contact the parish office to make arrangements to celebrate the Sacrament of the Sick or have communion brought to the sick. Call the parish office at 317-255-4534 in the case of an emergency.